Electric Bicycle Riding along Paldang Bike Trail
In front of Amsa Station (Line 8) Exit 2Sun Nov 13th 2016 at 10:00 until 14:00
SeoulSeoul https://www.myguideseoul.com/events/electric-bicycle-riding-along-paldang-bike-trail BOOK NOW
Activity Time : 10:00 AM~14:00 PM
Maximum number of people : 12
Paldang bike trail is one of the most beautiful cycling destination in Korea. On the bike trail, we can expect to see gorgeous Han riverside views, old train tunnels passage, beautiful wooden cycle paths and artistic bridges to cross the river. After 1.5 hour bike riding, we will have Chogye noodle lunch at the famous restaurant for local riders.
This activity is not just for visiting the place but also for socializing with new people. So don't be afraid of being afraid and meeting new people :)
- Time to say hello
- Bike and gear set-up
- Riding to Paldang Bridge (1.5 hour)
- Lunch at famous Chogye noodle restaurant
- Riding back to Amsa staion
- Electric bicycle rent (4 hours)
- Riding leader
- We meet in front of Amsa Station (Line 8) Exit 2 at 10:00 AM.
- Basically, we will use English because of various nationalities.
- We will rest couple of times during riding.
- The charge is 35,000 KRW per person. To book the activity,
Visit and pay via credit/debit card (https://goo.gl/K1DEaU)
Or wire 35,000 KRW to below account
Name : Hong Seung Kyu (홍승규)
Bank : Hana Bank (하나은행)
Account no. : 850-910171-97707
and text or message me with your name.
- If you cancel at least 2 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel 1 day in advance or on the day of the scheduled departure, no cancellation and refunds available.
- If we must cancel or change a scheduled activity for any reason, we will notice you as soon as possible and you will get a full refund of your payments.
My Guide website?