Join us at the first (of many) Coral Fair!
Study four styles of dance with fabulous instructors!
Classes will be held at:
174, Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04391, South Korea
116, Bogwang-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04406, South Korea
Beginning at 1 PM, we will rotate between teaching:
1:00 - 1:45 PM: Bachata (JR's) and Kizomba (Bulldog)
2:00 - 2:45 PM: Kizomba (Bulldog) and Salsa (JR's)
3:00 - 3:45 PM: Salsa (JR's) and Tango (Bulldog)
4:00 - 4:45 PM: Tango (Bulldog) and Bachata (JR's)
Each class will begin on the hour, last forty-five minutes, and a fifteen-minute rest break will follow.
**Admission is 30,000 KRW (cash) per person at the door!**
Remember to arrive early and dress for dancing! ^^
Don't forget to RSVP!
Coral is an organization dedicated to connecting voracious curiosity with everything it wants to learn and do!
- Presentations on all kinds of subjects!
- International chats with members around the world
- Hands-on tours that teach practical skills
- Fairs across a variety of disciplines
- And a developing platform for teaching and learning!
My Guide website?