Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival 2020 & Gyeongju Bike Tour
seoulSun Apr 5th 2020 at 23:30 until 19:50
Seoul, 839-1 Inwang-dong, Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Gyeongju-siSeoul https://www.myguideseoul.com/events/jinhae-cherry-blossom-festival-2020-gyeongju-bike-tour BOOK NOW
This trip we will take you to Jinhae and Gyeongju, also known as the Rome of Korea. There, you can experience the beauty of blossoming cherry blossoms. The cherry blossoms are planted all along the roads and paths here making for a great flower tunnel to go through. Gyeongju is one of the must-see places in Korea since it is full of history. Experience the breathtaking views of traditional Korean Temples and participate in walking and biking along paths lined with cherry blossom trees. Dig into a delicious Korean BBQ dinner once the sun goes down. Optional places and activities you can try on your own include the Teddy bear museum, hot air-balloon rides, noraebong, ATV riding, and an amusement park. You don’t want to miss out on this adventure!
Day 1 (Friday, 03 April)
- 23:30pm - Meet at Hongik University Subway station (Subway line 2 Exit 1)
- 23:50pm - Pick up at Express bus terminal in front of exit number 8. (Sub line no.3,7 or 7)
Day 2 (Saturday, 04 April)
- 12:20am - Cheongmyeong (청명) subway stop (Exit 1) - 6 stops away from Jukjeon and 6 stops away from Suwon (수원) subway station
- 12:50am - Osan college station (Exit 2)
- 01:20am - Pick up at Daejeon Tollgate
- 05:00am - Arrive at Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival
05:10-09:00am - Visit and walk around the best cherry blossom sites
Cherry Blossom Sites:
- Yeojwacheon Romance Bridge
- Cherry blossom Tunnel
- Gyeonghwa Rail Station
09:10am - Leave for Gyeongju
10:30am - Arrive in Gyeongju and leave for Bike tour
Bike Tour Course (Gyeongju city tour map included):
- Bunhwangsa Temple
- Hwangryeongsa Temple Site
- Daeneungwon (Cheonmacheong)
- Seokbinggo Ice Storage
- Imhaejeonji (Anapji)
- Bomun Lake area
- Gyeongju National Museum
- And much more
16:00pm - Return bikes at the rental shop
- 16:10pm - Move to Hotel
- 17:20pm - Arrive at accommodation and check in
- 18:20pm - Dinner together(Korean Pork BBQ,-included)
- 20:00pm - Noraebang & Social time
Day 3 (Sunday, 05 April)
- 08:00am - Wake up and have Breakfast at the hotel (Included)
- 09:00am - Experience Traditional Korean Rice Snack cooking
- 10:00am - Depart hotel
- 11:00am - Visit Bulguksa temple
- 12:30pm - Have lunch (not included)
- 14:00pm - Depart for Seoul
- 14:30pm - Gyeongju bus terminal
- 16:30pm - Daejeon Tollgate
- 18:00pm - Osan college station
- 18:40pm - Cheongmyeong subway stop
- 19:00pm - Arrive at Express Bus Terminal in Seoul.
- 19:40pm - Arrive at Hongik University stn (Line no.2)
What to expect:
- Walk around Jinhae and see all of the cherry blossoms lining the streets
- Bike and walk around Gyeongju where there are cherry blossoms everywhere. You will have five hours to ride around and explore (We will provide a city map)
- Gyeongju has been described as the Rome of Korea because of all of the historical sites there. See Bunhwangsa Temple, Hwangnyongsa Temple, Seokguram Grotto, Bulguksa Temple, and more
- Go to Bomun Lake and bike around the path around the lake. The trail is full of cherry blossoms
- See Anapji Pond, built in 674, at night and see the amazing reflections of the buildings on the still water
- Go to the Daereungwon and see huge burial mounds of the old kings from the Silla Dynasty. You can also go inside the Cheonmachong tomb and see how these mounds were built
- See Cheomseongdae, an astronomical observatory built in the Silla Dynasty. It is the oldest observatory in East Asia and possibly the world
- Visit the Gyeongju National Museum and see many artifacts from the Silla Dynasty
- There are more activities and places that you may want to try out on your way like visiting the Teddy bear museum, hot air-balloon rides, ATV riding, and an Amusement park as well.
- We will provide a delicious Korean BBQ dinner at night
- Make traditional Korean rice snacks
If you would like to book an adventure, please read the following information carefully.
Most adventure packages and events can be booked at short notice with a lead time of 2 days. If you want to avoid inconveniences, such as a cancellation, postponement or change of the travel plan of the organizer to 100%, then contact us in advance.
We want to give you a 100% guarantee that you will experience the travel adventures, trips, tours and activities as described in the product descriptions.
We do everything we can to ensure that you can experience a perfect adventure on request or according to your wishes.
My Guide Website?