Koreaners International Friends Meetup
Mountain HausThu Apr 20th 2017 at 19:00 until 22:00
Seoul, Itaewondong 127-28 2F, SeoulSeoul https://www.myguideseoul.com/events/koreaners-international-friends-meetup BOOK NOW
Did you just arrive in Korea? Are you having difficulty in making friends in Korea; as a visitor, exchange student or an expat?
Then, Welcome to the Koreaners family!
Koreaners is how we describe people that love Korea, regarless of where they come from. It’s kinda like Californian, but without having to be originally from California. Or Americaner for people that enjoy visiting America or Mexicaner, or Canadianer. To put it simple, if you love Korea or enjoy living in Korea, you are a Koreaner.
It is the reason why we have created the “Koreaners International Friends Meetup” for both Koreans and international friends. We want to help you to find yourself in Korea, meet new people and make new friends.
And this is an official invitation to join this fun loving meetup group today.
The purpose of this meetup is to bring together Koreans and non-Koreans to exchange ideas, cultures, social issues, discuss nationality cohesions and network for a lifetime.
So this is a group for anyone from all over the world who are interested in making new friends, partying with new friends, study Languages and explore Korea together. There will be periodic activities to engage all Koreaners members as well.
got people from many different countries who join our meet up so this keeps things fun and interesting.
1. You'll have to enter the venue from 7:00pm. There will be international family members who will greet you. There are no entry fees to participate in this Meetup. You are free to buy any food or drink by yourself. You do not necessarily have to buy though.
* Food and drinks are relatively cheaper than other pubs and bars. Pizza is 4000 won / Chips are 7000won / Beers start at 4000 won
2. You can sit around anywhere, talk and mingle with new people.
*There will be famous DJs playing music as well.
3. You will receive Free KOREANERS membership card in which you can use for other pubs, restaurants, and hotels at relatively great discounts.
4. In addition, you request a digital copy of 'The Korea Guide' book for your stable stay in Korea.
5 You will have the chance to be featured in an interview with Koreaners Media Team which will be aired on NAVER TV Cast and YouTube.
Walk out of exit 3 (ITAEWON Station) and turn back and walk straight for 20 meters. Then turn left when you see the traffic light and walk until you reach the Taco Bell. 'Moutain Haus' is on the right building of Taco Bell. Come up to the 2nd floor
My Guide Website?