Winter Wonderland Weekender
Korea EventsSat Jan 14th 2017 to Sun Jan 15th 2017 at 09:00 until 22:00
SeoulSeoul https://www.myguideseoul.com/events/winter-wonderland-weekender BOOK NOW
Join Enjoy Korea as we set off on our Winter Wonderland Weekender. Visit Nami Island, Garden of the Morning Calm Light Festival, and the Hwacheon Ice Festival all in one activity packed weekend with all the winter fun you could ever want.
After departing our home cities we’ll start off our weekend by taking the short ferry ride to visit Nami Island. Truly magical and unique, Nami Island even declared its cultural independence from the Republic of Korea and called itself the Naminara Republic. During the winter, Nami Island is covered in pristine snow. In this winter wonderland, you will find surreal snow globe scenery and picturesque views. Nami Island thoughtfully cares for visitors in the winter time with campfires placed around the island to keep your hands and hearts warmed. You can also eat some cozy hot food on, vendors sell delicious steamed red bean buns, syrup-filled pancakes, and sausages.
Our next stop on Saturday will be the Garden of the Morning Calm Light Festival. The garden is the oldest private garden in Korea. Scenic walkways, beautifully manicured grass, and flower beds connect the garden's 20 different themed sections. During the winter months the garden is lit up with 1000’s of lights making for an unrivalled wintry backdrop.
Our hotel for the evening is located very nearby the garden, and includes a western buffet breakfast. Our rooms generously sleep between 4-6 people. The hotel also has a late night mart and Noraebang.
On the Sunday we'll make the short journey to Hwancheon’s Ice Fishing Festival. This is one of Korea’s biggest festivals and it’s definitely not to be missed!
Here are some of the highlights of the Hwacheon Ice Fishing Festival: Ice Fishing, Bare Hand Fishing (Bear Grylls Style), Ice Sledding, Ice Hockey, Curling, Ice Football, Snow tube slide, Ice Sculpture Plaza, Snow Sculpture Park, zip lining, and much more!
The trip includes:
- Round-trip private charter bus departing from Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Daejeon, & Changwon
- 1 nights accommodation in a nice hotel (not pension or motel) with traditional ondol bedding
- Ferry to Nami Island
- Entry into Garden of the Morning Calm Light Festival
- Entry into Hwacheon’s Ice Fishing Festival (12,000 won value)
- Ice Fishing (gear provided)
- 1 fish, which you can catch yourself
- 1 Snow tube slide ride
- 1 Ice Sled ride
- Entry to the Ice Sculpture Plaza
- English speaking bus reps
- Enjoy Korea’s expert organization
All this for only....
Busan – 158,000
Changwon – 159,000
Daegu – 157,000
Daejeon – 156,000
Seoul – 149,000
To reserve your spot transfer funds to the account below and visit our website to register.
Acc No: 506-910308-48507
Name: 김희라 인조이코리아
Cheers, looking forward to an amazing weekend!!!
- No transferring spots
- Cancel before the trip sells out - 100% refund (5,000w admin charge)
- Cancel after the trip sells out - 75% refund
- Cancel up to 2 weeks or less before the departure date – No refunds can be issued, sorry.
My Guide website?