Jindo Sea Parting Festival 2020 + Green Tea Festival
seoulFri Apr 10th 2020 to Sun Apr 12th 2020 at 22:00 until 20:00
Seoul, 551-24, 1002 Yangcheon-ro, Gangseo-gu, SeoulSeoul https://www.myguideseoul.com/events/jindo-sea-parting-festival-2020-green-tea-festival BOOK NOW
Let us take you to the scenic island of Jindo where you will be able to witness the magical parting of the sea that happens only once every year. You will be handed a torch to participate in the opening ceremony along with traditional music, fireworks display, and a laser show. Make sure you pack a white t-shirt and enjoy getting colored like a rainbow at the Holi Hai Festival. If you’re feeling brave enough, join in the toga flash mob dance or test your skills at Korean wrestling. All of our guests will receive one free draft beer coupon and you may go to our booth to get your free beer. Cocktails, shots, and other beverages will also be provided at a low price. Get involved with other exciting activities such as dog shows, and listen to music from bands and DJs. This year we will also visit the Boseong Green Tea Fields where you can make your very own green tea to take home with you. Join us on this annual adventure to experience fun events like no other!
Day 1 (Friday 10 April)
- 22:00 pm - Pick up: Hongik Univ. Subway station (Sub line 2, Exit 1)
- 22:30 pm - Pick up: Express bus terminal Subway station (Sub line 3,7,9 Exit 8)
- 23:00 pm - Pick up: Cheongmyeong subway station (exit 1)
- 23:30 pm - Pick up: Osan college subway station (exit 2)
For Daejeon pick up
- 23:00 pm - Pick up: Daejeon bus terminal complex (대전 복합 버스터미널) West building.
- We are meeting at “Dunkin Donuts” inside the terminal building.
Day 2 (Saturday 11 April)
- 02:10 am - Mokpo Bus terminal( in front of Pharmacy)
- 03:50 am - Arrive in Jindo island (except Kunsan. They arrive around 10:00am)
- 04:00 am - Torch Parade, laser show, fireworks, and opening ceremony.
- 06:00 am - Breakfast(not included)
- 06:30-10:00 - Relax in the bus or walk around the area *You can leave your belongings in the bus
- 10:30 am - Official festival activities will be starting *Let’s join the various hands-on programs like pottery making, or traditional performance at the main stage.
- 13:00 pm - Wrestling / Limbo
- 14:00 pm - Check into Youth Hostel
- 15:00 - 17:00 pm - Join the Colorful Jindo event(Holi Hali)
- 17:45 - 18:45 pm - Dinner (included- deep fried pork cutlet with side dishes and rice)
- 19:00 pm - Sea Parting starts & Walk along the way
- 19:40 - 20:20 pm - Laser show
- 21:00 - 23:30 pm - Global zone party
- Foreigner Bands
- Korean K pop dancers
Day 3 (Sunday 12th)
- 8:00 - 8:50 am - Have Breakfast (Delicious bibimbop- included)
- 9:00 am - Check out and depart for Boseong Green Tea Fields
- 10:00 am - Arrive at Boseong Green Tea Festival (make green tea included and take home)
- 14:00 pm - Leave for home
- 15:00 pm - Drop off in Mokpo
- 17:00 pm - Drop off at Daejeon tollgate
- 18:30pm - Drop off at Cheongmyeong
- 19:20pm - Arrive at Express bus terminal
- 20:00m - Arrive at Hongik Univ. station
- Witness the tradition of the sea parting in Jindo that happens only once a year
- Walk with thousands of others on the cleared pathway when the tide is low and the sea parts
- Bring a white t-shirt and enjoy getting covered in powder paint at the Holi Hai Festival
- Take part in other festival activities such as torch parade, fireworks show, and much more
- Join in the toga flash mob dance or test your skills at Korean wrestling
- Learn how to make green tea to take home with you at the Boseong Green Tea Festival
- Stay in the Youth Hostel located only 1 minute walking distance away from the Festival
- Enjoy loads of other entertainment such as bands, dance teams, and DJs
1. The price of 89,000won includes below:
- Private round trip bus
- 2 meals
- Entrance ticket to Sea parting festival (5,000won)
- Accommodations: 4-5 person rooms (Make sure you let us know who you want to be roomed up with)
- Torch for early morning ceremony
- One Craft Beer Coupon
Great English speaking tour guides and a great time !
Bring your own white t-shirt (get 2 color powder bags)
- T-shirts purchased there costs 7,000 won (get 5 color powder bags)
2. Please book early as the places will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tickets for this festival are always gone pretty fast.
3. Please provide the following information after your booking is confirmed.
- Your full name including middle name.
- Contact number
- All your travel companion names for room arrangement
My Guide website?