LUSH Spa - Seoul
Are you a business owner in Seoul?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Seoul.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to LUSH Spa
Treatments are as follows:
- Synaesthesia - Full body massage for 80 minutes (250,000KRW)
- Validation Facial – Facial with in house Lush products for 60 minutes (150,000KRW)
- Good Hour – Deep tissue massage for 70 minutes (170,000KRW)
- Taylor Made – Deep tissue massage focusing on your area of choice for 30 minutes (90,000KRW)
- Sound Bath – Massage with hot and cold stones and ear candles for 60 minutes (120,000KRW)
- The Spell – Foot massage for 60 minutes (100,000KRW)
- Comforter – Body scrub and serum application for 60 minutes (150,000KRW)
- Hard Days Night – Full body massage and passive stretching for 75 minutes (170,000KRW)
- The Planets – Full body, hand and arm, palm reading and facial for 3 hours. (520,000KRW)
- Tales of Bath – Seated shoulder massage, bath and full body side lying massage for 75 minutes (200,000KRW)
- Karma – Four hand body massage and firm stomach massage for 65 minutes (350,000KRW)
- Shop Hours: 10:00 -22:00 Every day
- Tel: 02-549-5874
- Shop Hours: 11:00 -23:00 Every day
- Tel: 02-790-7561
You may also like
Create Wellness Center ItaewonItaewon, Seoul Metropolitan City
Create Wellness Center is a great holistic health clinic geared towards foreigners. They have trained Chiropractors, Osteopath, Naturopath, and Rehabilitation Specialists
Spa 1899Seoul Metropolitan City
Originating as the Top Ginseng business of Korea, Cheong-kwan-jang has created Spa 1899 with the intention of bringing you a new level of Spa treatment.
Dragon Hill SpaYongsan-gu, Seoul Metropolitan City
The Dragon Hill Spa is the leading 24 hour jjimjilbang (Korean sauna) offering sweating rooms/sauna, an open-air bath, a seawater bath, a salt room, a swimming pool, and
Banyan Tree Club & Spa SeoulJung-gu , Seoul Metropolitan City
Unlike most other luxury hotels in Seoul, the spa-concept is an essential part of this hotel and not an accessory. This urban oasis offers guests a welcome chance to esca
Jurlique Day SpaApgujeong, Seoul Metropolitan City
We invite you to Jurlique spa, a peaceful natural space which resembles Nature, out of the typical city life. More than a treatment, Jurlique spa programs nourish the ski
Insadong Hanjeungmak SaunaJongno-gu, Seoul
The Korean traditional sauna culture has been introduced through TV dramas and shows, but what few people know is that its origin is the 'Hanjeungmak' style sauna...
The Spa Grand Hyatt SeoulItaewon, Seoul Metropolitan City
The Spa Grand Hyatt Seoul offers a luxurious escape into a botanical garden, a place of perfect solace and personal renewal. The Spa offers a synthesis of Korean and Euro
Marquis Thermal SpaSeocho-gu, Seoul Metropolitan City
Marquis Thermal Spa, Korea's only urban spa fed by natural hot spring water, and it uses pure, organic ingredients to provide a variety of world-class natural treatments.
Hill SpaSinsa-dong, Seoul Metropolitan City
We love the interior and friendly service here at Hill Spa, and this is as central in Gangnam as it can get. Located in Gangnam's trending Sinsa-dong area and inside the
Marzia Healing SpaCheongdam, Seoul Metropolitan City
Marzia Healing Spa's good reputation is mainly because of manager Yoon. She has worked with some of the best spas in the UK and has looked after countless celebrities whe