5 signs you need a facelift
How to know when it is time for a facelift and why Korea is the best option.
Do you wake up in the morning and stare at the mirror, wondering how your face has become so saggy? Are you unhappy with your loose jowls and nasolabial folds when whipping out your phone to take a selfie or family shot? Don't worry, you are not the only one. Millions of people worldwide face the same concerns. If, like them, you are curious as to whether it may be time to get a facelift: keep reading.
Now that you have entertained the idea of a facelift, you will need to consider whether you should actually get one. Many times, other, less drastic options, are also available. In order to determine whether you are a good candidate or not, consider the following.
1. - You have passed fiftyFor all the technological and medical developments, we have made over the last few decades in the medical field, we still cannot halt or reverse aging. As we age, our skin loses elasticity and the imperfections on our face become more noticeable. No matter how many creams and treatments you use or take, you still look haggard and worn. Age might not be reversable but getting a facelift definitely shaves off many years in terms of appearance.
2. - You have tried all other options, no successIt is important to explore less severe options before considering a facelift. Less invasive options such as laser surgery and threadlifitng, are also highly effective to treat the signs of aging. Thread lifting has become a very popular ant aging cosmetic surgery in the last ten years and may be more suitable for you. Besides medical procedures, hitting the gym and changing your diet is another, often overlooked option, when comes to anti-ageing and looking younger. A wide range of skincare products are also available, many of which produce significant results when applied consistently. No matter what, a facelift should be your last option.
3. - You are self-conscious about your appearanceOften times you feel your external appearance does not represent your inner youthfulness and zest for life. We are all beautiful in our own way and deserve to feel beautiful inside and out. If you feel that committing to a big procedure like a facelift is what you need to bring back your self-confidence, then that is entirely up to you and you should do what makes you happy. According to research, women who get facelifts report a very high rate of satisfaction. This is because they way perceive women who have had cosmetic surgery done more positively.
4. - You want a dramatic change, now!Most cosmetic surgeries require you to go under the knife which inevitable means you will need ample amount of time to rest and recover. Results of a facelift may be more drastic and permanent than other options, but it will also require about a month of recovery before results will start to become visible. Your skin and body will need time to heal. A facelift is a one-and-done surgery, whereas options like laser and thread will require multiple session over the span of months and even years, in some cases. Therefore, if you are tired of slow, small changes and you want results now, perhaps you should consider a facelift.
5. - Other procedures have had negative effects on youIt is best practice for a facelift not to be your first, or even second option when considering anti-ageing. But in some cases, getting a facelift is simply unavoidable due to negative affects you might have experienced from other options. Certain skincare products may adversely affect your skin and might even exaggerate ageing problems, causing you more stress. Another sign indicating that you should consider a facelift, is when you have had these bad reactions to skincare products.
This is obviously not an exhaustive list and many other factors might contribute to you considering a facelift. If you have experienced any of the sign above it might be a good time to start doing some more research into face and neck lifts. These cosmetic procedures have helped millions of women and it can definitely help you. Most important is to make sure you consult with a competent, experienced doctor and more than that, it is important to love yourself.